5th Viewer’s Choice Contest - Short Films & Documentaries
After the unprecedented success of our previous editions and on popular demand, we are pleased to announce the 5th Edition of Viewer’s Choice Contest. This contest provides an online platform to encourage and promote budding & talented film makers. It will also give the opportunity to new film makers to promote & monetize their film online and get rewarded financially. NO ENTRY FEE FOR SUBMISSIONS UP TO 31st AUGUST 2017 This contest has been started on the philosophy that “Audience is always right”. That is why Winners of this contest will be decided mainly on the basis of viewer’s choice. All the short listed films will be uploaded and popularized on the official YouTube Channel of Six Sigma Films. Winners will be decided on the basis of graded weight-age given to likes, views, watch time and comments etc of the participating film. There will be winners in both short & long category.
Six Sigma Films is a major Film Production House. It is amongst Top producers & distributors of Short films, videos, independent films online. It is also a top organizer of Film Conferences/Awards & Festivals. We have conceptualized and organized first ever film finance conference & awards in India (COFFI). We have successfully organized more than 10 short film festivals. Our YouTube Channel have 600 plus short films, documentaries & videos, over 55 million views and counting. Golden Frames 2016, International Short Film Festival received more than 1000 entries from 80+ countries. 100+ short films from 60 countries across the world was screened. Six Sigma Films has worked closely with the major industry associations, corporates & premier educational institutes.
CATEGORIES OF THE CONTEST:
1. Short Category
Short Films & Docs with duration upto 6 minutes
2. Long Category
Short Films & Docs with duration upto 30 minutes*
* Exemption on duration of the film on merit
FREE SUBMISSION DEADLINE - Up To 31st August 2017 (NO FEES)
LATE SUBMISSION DEADLINE- Up to 20th September 2017 (Fees of INR 2000/- OR US$ 30)
FOR ENTRY FORM MAIL TO - email@example.com
BENEFITS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS:
1. Certificate of participation for all accepted films from a major Film Production House with a deep penetration in the Indian Film Industry.
2. Opportunity for every participants to monetize their films and get rewarded financially.
3. All the participating films accepted for festival will be uploaded on our Short Films YouTube Channel and promoted in large Social media network. We are the most sought after channel for those who want to make it big in Bollywood & TV Industry. Number of ADs/actors who have exhibited their short films on our channel are now moving up the ladder in the Industry. Check the channel at...Click Here
4. All the participants will regularly get updates about our future initiatives which may include new contests, film production projects and much more.
BENEFITS TO THE WINNERS:
1. Merit Certificate to Winner Film Makers.
2. Selected winner films may be promoted and marketed in international film festivals.
3. The promos/trailers of winner films will be screened in the next event of Six Sigma Films.
4. Winner Filmmakers will also be considered for future projects of Six Sigma Films & its Associates.
5. Mention of the Winner film & their YouTube link on the Six Sigma Films website and social media network.
6. Six Sigma Films has also partnered with popular entertainment website, TheBuzzDiary.com exclusively for this festival. The Buzz Diary will feature the selected films on its website and promote it through its own subscriber base and social media platforms- Click Here
7. Opportunity to get the membership of Young Filmmaker Cell (YFC). Membership of YFC is on invitation only. YFC is a platform to mentor, guide & help talented young filmmakers. Click Here
8. Gift Vouchers from FashionScrapbook.com - Click Here
9. The winner may get complimentary passes for the next event of Six Sigma Films
1. It is a global contest and open for everyone above 18 years
2. You can submit your application & film online. You can request us for entry form & details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Films submitted to other distribution channels will not be eligible.
4. Films in in all genres & any language is acceptable, but films in a language other than English MUST include subtitles in English.
5. Short films & documentaries must be 30 minutes or less in length. Running time includes end credits.
6. The film should be free from any copyright issues of music, scripts and other creative and technical aspects of film.
7. No film may be withdrawn from the festival programme after its selection.
8. Employees of Six Sigma Films (Bnet India Pvt Ltd) and partner companies are not eligible to participate in the contest.
NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS
Filmmaker can submit up to three short films/ documentaries.
For queries & entry form mail to - email@example.com
OFFICIAL Website – SixSigmaFilms.com
OFFICIAL YouTube Channel – YouTube.com/sixsigmafilms
OFFICIAL Facebook Page – Facebook.com/sixsigmafilmspage
OFFICIAL Twitter- Twitter.com/sixsigmafilms
OFFICIAL Google plus- Google.com/+SixSigmaFilmsChannel
OFFICIAL Instagram- Instagram.com/sixsigmafilms
OFFICIAL Linkedin- Linkedin.com/in/sixsigmafilms
Six Sigma Films To Produce Web Series, Invites Original Stories/Scripts... Read More
"Shoot With Us- TV Commercials, Corporate Videos, Music Videos & Short Films .. Read More