Call for Entries - 4th Viewers Choice Contest For Short Films & Documentaries: WINNERS get Merit certificate, Film screening in forthcoming events, Feature in popular entertainment website & social media, Work in future film projects, Membership of Young Filmmaker Cell (YFC), Gift Vouchers & much more. "Click here for details"
FOR ENTRY FORM MAIL TO - firstname.lastname@example.org
Six Sigma Films organized Golden Frames 2016, India's Biggest International Short Film Festival. It was a big success & We received more than 1000 entries from 80+ countries. 100+ short films from 60 countries across the world was screened on 23rd-24th April at Andheri, Mumbai. All genres of Films ranging from action to romance, drama, comedy, science fiction & animation were showcased.
Golden Frames 2016 exposed filmmakers & audiences to the widest choice of world cinema. Vibrant audience of festival was mainly from Film, Finance, Media & Fashion Industry. Two day event comprised of screening of short films & networking sessions.
Particpating Countries Included - Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Republic of, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Netherlands, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russian Federation, Serbia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States
HERE ARE THE WINNER FILMS OF GOLDEN FRAMES 2016 - Click Here
WATCH TRAILERS OF FEW FILMS AT - Click Here
Six Sigma Films a major Film Production House is also a top organizer of Film Conferences/Awards & Festivals. We have conceptualized and organized first ever film finance conference & awards in India (COFFI). We have successfully organized more than 10 short film festivals. Six Sigma Films is amongst Top 3 aggregators & distributors of Short films, videos, independent films online. Six Sigma Films has worked closely with the major industry associations, corporates & premier educational institutes like IIT Kanpur, IIT BHU, Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB), JIIT Noida and Zee Institute of Media Arts (ZIMA), Bhavans College, National College, Xavier Institutes of Communications Mumbai (XIC), etc.
Promotion & Distribution of Short Films & Videos :- If you want to get your short film or videos uploaded on our YouTube channel, showcased to senior film industry directors, producers and promoted on Social media network. Mail brief & your contact numbers to - coffishorts@ gmail.com & we will revert back.
We are looking for partners/sponsors to associate with our Short Film Festivals & Screenings. We are also planning workshops on film finance, crowd funding, filmmaking, acting etc. In addition to pre & post event promotions, partners will get opportunity to increase awareness and their profile at the festival amongst the thousands of attendees, invitees and other partners. Association with the festival at an early stage allows partners to benefit from the high profile branding before the event. Mail to sixsigmafilms@ gmail.com with Subject as 'PARTNER'.
ATTRACTIONS OF INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL
1. Two day event will comprise of screening of 100+ short films, workshops & award ceremony.
2. Festival will have Screening more than 100 quality short films from nearly 50 countries.
3. Special Invites to celebrities for attending the award ceremony & workshops.
4. Vibrant audience of festival will be mainly from Film, Finance, Media & Fashion Industry.
5. Festival is happening at Lokhandwala, Andheri (West), the central hub of entertainment industry.
6. This Film Festival is organized within Flea Fest Spread over 2500 sq metres with 100+ stalls selling everything from designer accessories to custom furniture, experimental food, unique workshops, engaging performances, Fun Activities and lots more.
7. Film festival will be promoted through a wide range of platforms including group social media netwoork of 3 lakhs+ (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+) etc
8. This festival will be promoted in the community of movie buffs, film industry directors, producers, financiers. All participating films therefore will get excellent visibility and also filmmakers will get rare chance to showcase their talent in front of important personalities from film, fashion and finance industry. There are many short film makers, who are getting direction and acting chances in feature films. Who knows, a big opportunity may knock your door very soon.
9. Six Sigma Films has also partnered with popular entertainment website, TheBuzzDiary.com exclusively for this festival. The Buzz Diary may feature the selected films on its website and promote it through its own subscriber base and social media platforms- Click Here
10. Selected films of this festival will be uploaded & promoted on one of the top Short Films & Entertainment YouTube Channel from India. It has short films & Documentaries under all the genres across the globe. SIX short films & Videos on our YouTube channel have gone viral in last 12 months Check the channel at...Click Here
FEATURED SHORT FILMS & VIDEOs
|>> Click to Watch More|