Golden Frames 2017 - International Short Film Festival- Call for Entries
Six Sigma Films is pleased to announce its 2nd edition, Golden Frames 2017, International Festival for Short Films & Documentaries. This festival provides an online platform to encourage and promote budding & talented film makers. Screening of short listed films & docs will be on 12th May 2017 in Andheri, Mumbai.
Filmmaker can request us for entry form at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can submit online through filmfreeway.com.
Golden Frames 2016, International Short Film Festival was a big success & we received more than 1000 entries from 80+ countries. 100+ short films from 60 countries across the world was screened on 23rd-24th April 2016 at Andheri, Mumbai. All genres of Films ranging from action to romance, drama, comedy, science fiction & animation were showcased. Read More about the first edition of Golden Frames & the winners at Click Here
Six Sigma Films is a major Film Production House. It is amongst Top producers & distributors of Short films, videos, independent films online. It is also a top organizer of Film Conferences/Awards & Festivals. We have conceptualized and organized first ever film finance conference & awards in India (COFFI). We have successfully organized more than 10 short film festivals. Our YouTube Channel have 600 plus short films, documentaries & videos, over 35 million views and counting.
Six Sigma Films has worked closely with the major industry associations, corporates & premier educational institutes.
CATEGORIES OF THE CONTEST
Films in in all genres & any language is acceptable
1. Short Category
Short Films & Docs with duration upto 10 minutes
2. Long Category
Short Films & Docs with duration upto 30 minutes*
* Exemption on duration of the film on merit. Running time includes end credits.
DATE OF SUBMISSION
Earlybird Deadline: March 20th, 2017
Regular Deadline: April 15th, 2017
BENEFITS TO THE PARTICIPANTS
1. Screening for shortlisted films
2. Certificate of Merit to winner film makers.
3. Certificate of Participation to every short listed film
4. Free Entry passes for sceening to shortlisted films
5. Opportunity to get Membership of Young Filmmaker Cell (YFC)- Click Here
6. Winners will get coverage in TheBuzzDiary.com, top entertainment site for viral stories & videos and the social media - Click Here
7. Opportunity to work in future projects of Six Sigma Films & its Associates.
8. Trailers/Films of participating films of this festival may get opportunity to be uploaded on one of the largest YouTube Channel for short films in India-Click Here
1. It is a global contest and open for everyone above 18 years
2. You can submit your application online through filmfreeway.com. Otherwise filmmaker can request us for entry form at email@example.com.
3. Films in in all genres & any language is acceptable, but films in a language other than English MUST include subtitles in English
4. Short films & documentaries must be 30 minutes or less in length. Running time includes end credits.
5. We consider all films regardless of commercial, theatrical, or television screenings
6. No film may be withdrawn from the festival programme after its selection.
NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS
Filmmaker can submit up to three short films.
a) Earlybird Fee: INR 1600/- OR US$ 24
b) Regular Fee : INR 2000/- OR US$ 30
b) Late Fee : INR 2600/- OR US$ 40
It can be made Bank transfer, Paypal or through filmfreeway.com. The submission fee is non-refundable.
Creative and Technical merit - Story line, narrative, Subject treatment, Direction, Technical aspects (i.e., Cinematography, Screenplay, acting, music etc)
COMPLETED SUBMISSIONS INCLUDE:
- Submission fees
- All required fields through Online platform
- Synopsis (in English), 2 high resolution stills from the film, trailer, and an official film poster
For queries & entry form mail to - firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Number - 91-22-267102091 (Only for festival related queries)
OFFICIAL Website – SixSigmaFilms.com
OFFICIAL YouTube Channel – YouTube.com/sixsigmafilms
OFFICIAL Facebook Page – Facebook.com/sixsigmafilmspage
OFFICIAL Twitter- Twitter.com/sixsigmafilms
OFFICIAL Google plus- Google.com/+SixSigmaFilmsChannel
OFFICIAL Instagram- Instagram.com/sixsigmafilms
OFFICIAL Linkedin- Linkedin.com/in/sixsigmafilms