FEW SAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT in SOCH - Social Change Video Contest. We invite Short Films & Videos with a message that generate dialogue, spark change, and activate communities around key social issues. Films/Videos in any language is acceptable, but it needs to be subtitled in english. This is a global contest open to all. You can submit your films online. Videos include Spoofs, Gags, Satire, Animations, social action etc. You can also submit inspiring sports videos
We seek to promote the dynamism of your video / film that will inspire action, offer solutions and encourage activism on a sensitive or relevant issue in everyday life. This is our attempt to embrace your thought or message and make a difference to our society. Lend a hand to bring that change through your own creation, through your own video /film
So experiment, walk out with your camera, grab that little thing in the canvas of life and get a chance to become famous & give back to society.
If your video is shortlisted, it will be popularized and showcased to 3,00,000+ audience including film industry directors, producers and more than 1,00,000 Social media network.
This contest is organized by Six Sigma Films, a major Film Production House. Participating films will be popularized and showcased to film industry. There are many short film makers, who are getting direction and acting chances in feature films. Who knows, a big opportunity may knock your door very soon.
Videos/films will be uploaded on Fastest growing Short Films & Entertainment YouTube Channel from India. It has short films & Documentaries under all the genres. Channel has noteworthy short films from India, UK, USA, France, Eastern Europe, Nigeria, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh & other countries. SIX short films & docs on our YouTube channel have gone viral in last 8 months Check the channel at...Click Here
Check the latest Viral Video with nearly 1 million views on Our YouTube Channel - "Front Foot - Short film on eve teasing" at .... Click Here
Coffi Shorts has organized several short film contests that have helped both debutant filmmakers as well as the professionals to showcase their talent and connect with the top filmmakers, producers, film investors & lenders. It has further helped the students of various reputed institutes to show their talent to the top decision makers from both entertainment and finance industry.
ONLINE SUBMISSION - FOR ENTRY FORM MAIL TO - sixsigmashortfilms@ gmail.com
1. Films/Videos in any language is acceptable, but it needs to be subtitled in english.
2. It is a global contest and open for everyone above 18 years - from a professional film maker to an aspiring film student or even for those people for whom film making is just a another hobby. Anybody who can make a short film / video, can participate in this contest.
3. Videos include Spoofs, Gags, Satire, Animations etc
4. You can submit your films online. Details are provided in the Entry Form. Otherwise filmmaker has to send the contest entry form and 2 DVDs of their film along with its promo/trailer (optional) to our mumbai office.
5. Employees of Six Sigma Films (Bnet India Pvt Ltd) and partner companies are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Categories of the Contest:
a) Short Films: up to 15 minutes duration (maximum) .
b) Videos (Spoofs, Gags, Satire, Animations etc): up to 5 minutes duration (maximum)
(I) Exclusive Benefits for all participants
1. Video on "Short Filmmaking - Tips & Trends" provides insights, tips and advices from the Independent Filmmakers and senior experts from NFDC, Film Federation of India, Film Division, Government of India
2. E book on - "How to make a successful Short Film?"
3. Eligibility for Membership to "Young Filmmakers Cell (YFC)". Membership of YFC is on invitation only. YFC is a platform to mentor, guide & help talented young filmmakers.
4. Participating films will be popularized and showcased to senior film industry directors, producers and more than 1,00,000 Social media network.
5. Certificate of Participation
(II) Additional Benefits to the Winners:
1. Mention of the Winnerís Profile and his film summary & youtube link to film on the Six Sigma Films website & Blog.
2. Merit Certificate to Winner Film Makers.
3. The promos/trailers of winner films will be screened in the next event of Six Sigma Films.
4. The winner will get complementary passes for the next event of Six Sigma Films
5. Winner Filmmakers will also be considered for future projects of Six Sigma Films & its Associates including Fashion Scrapbook.
6. Winner Filmmakers will get opportunity to have direct interaction with Anurag Khanna, CMD of Six Sigma Films.
7. Winner films will be popularized and showcased to senior film industry directors, producers and 3,00,000+ audience including more than 1,00,000 Social media network.
7. Selected films will be promoted and marketed in international film festivals.
For entry form, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Submissions:
Filmmaker can submit up to three short films/videos. Please note that a separate application must be submitted for each film.
LAST DATE : 30th June 2014
Entry Fee :
a) Indians : Rs 1500/- (including taxes)
b) Indian Students : Rs 500/- (including taxes)
c) Overseas Participants : FREE
Winners will be decided on the basis of
1. Audience appeal - Graded weight-age given to likes, views, watch time and comments etc of the film/video.
2. Creative and technical merit - Story line, Subject treatment, Direction, Technical aspects (i.e., Cinematography, Screenplay, acting, music etc)
Filmmakers who participate in SOCH Contest are eligible for free membership of exclusive YOUNG FILMMAKERS CELL (YFC). Membership of YFC is on invitation only. YFC is a platform to mentor, guide & help talented young filmmakers. YFC comprises of promising directors, production & creative team members, writers, cinematographers, editors & more. To Read more about YFC - Click Here
"Six Sigma Films being a film production house understands the films & filmmakers and are ready to support my future film projects also. I am very happy and will recommend other filmmakers who have dreams to make big in film industry to get associated with Six Sigma Films/COFFI Shorts, says director of "Birthday" which has nearly 3 lac views on our YouTube Channel. Read more at - Click Here
Our YouTube Channel :- We have Fastest growing Short Films & Entertainment YouTube Channel from India. It has short films & Documentaries under all the genres like Comedy, Crime, Drama, Educational, Experimental, Fantasy, Mystery, Horror, Thriller, Romance, Social & Animation. Channel has noteworthy short films from India, UK, USA, France, Eastern Europe, Nigeria, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh & other countries. SIX short films on our YouTube channel have gone viral in last 8 months. To subscribe Click here
FEATURED SHORT FILMS
|>> Click to Watch More|